This is using MySQL version 3.23.49

I think I'm bringing this up again but with different errors.

This:                   $sql = "LOAD DATA INFILE '$file' REPLACE INTO TABLE
`jobs` FIELDS
TERMINATED BY '\\t' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '\"' ESCAPED BY '\\\\' LINES
TERMINATED BY '\\r\\n'";

is getting the error "Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using
password: YES"

I have no idea where the % sign is coming from. shouldn't it say [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
like it's setup in the db connection script?

Any clues?  Thanks!

R. Whitney
Transcend Development
"Producing the next phase of your internet presence"
http://xend.net
Premium Quality Web Hosting
http://xendhosting.com
rw AT xend.net