Helena,

Visual Studio setups up some unpredicatable (to my mind) project
configurations If left to it's own devices.  Did you follow the
directions in the file '/INSTALL-WIN-SOURCE'?  The steps are fairly
specific.  For best results, if you are just trying to get a production
server up, is to use one of the binary distributions.

--
 - michael dykman
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]