From: "Heikki Tuuri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "mel list_php" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Subject: Re: mysql crash - innodb not starting
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:50:26 +0200

Mel,

do

ps -fA

Do you see more mysqld processes?

If the ibdata1 file stays locked even though there is no mysqld process, then this is a bug in Linux.

If you do not use InnoDB, you can delete ibdata1 and ib_logfiles.

Best regards,

Heikki
Innobase Oy
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php

Order MySQL Network from http://www.mysql.com/network/

----- Alkuperäinen viesti ----- Lähettäjä: "mel list_php" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>