I have a large number of job titles (40K). Each job title has multiple
keywords making a one-to-many parent-child relationship.

If I join job title with company name, address, company url, company city,
job name, job location, job url (etc...) I have a mighty wide result set
that will be repeated for each keyword.

What I have done in the past (in a different, much smaller, application) is
perform a join of everything except the keyword and store everything in a
hashmap.

Then I iterate thru each wide row in the hashmap and perform a separate
SELECT statement foreach row in this hashmap to fetch the multiple keywords.

Whew! That would be a lot of RAM (and paging) for this application.

Are there any other more efficient approaches?

Thanks,
Siegfried