Hello all,

can somebody explain to me the c-api mysql_hex_string().
when i debug my example in DDD i get the full sql-dml (insert) as a hex-value; which this function returns. putting a 0x in front of the hex and use it in a mysql_real_query() returns an error.

or am i doing it wrong! should i use the values which are used in the insert-string and convert them into hex using this function?

the example provided in the documentation is not realy helpfull though.

hopefully i am clear, otherwise please let me know.

Thank you.

Danny Stolle
Netherlands.