Hi,

2005/8/22, Kane Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Thanx , as i understood , i have to keet the raw data in folders and has to
> be stored that relavent file path's into mysql database,
>
> so can u kindly tel me , how it is possible to get the file path ( absolute
> ot realtive ) of that certain files which are uploaded in to the database
> from PHP ?
> what is the function i have to use ?

It depends on your application, but you usually choose yourself the
location where to move the uploaded file. Usually uploaded file are
stored in /tmp temporally :
http://uk.php.net/manual/en/function.move-uploaded-file.php
Your application move itself the file (hence know the path) and you
insert the path in your DB.