Hi

I am facing great problems beacuse of Mysql server which is not
able to take load.

My apache is working fine even when the load average shoots of to
130
but my mysql server goes sleep when the load of apache shoots
above 30. I am on a dedicated server.

My Mysql Ver 3.22.32

I have red hat linux 6.2 as OS and memory of 256 MB .

I am attaching my my.cnf file , pls look into it and suggest ways for
improving my server performance.

I greatly depend on Mysql for efficient running of my site

Hoping to hear from you all and thanks in advance for your support

with best wishes

Arun