Thanks a lot for your answer!
However, when I used the option innodb_file_per_table I saw that the temp
file (#sql...) was created in my DB directory and on this partition I still
have plenty of space (more than 200GB).
Do you think I CAN'T use this option for such a big table and I have to use
innodb_data_file_path?

Thanks a lot and regards,
Patrick