Hello.

If you have all inserts and updates on the tables from which you've
lost your data, you can simply recover the whole database from the
binary logs, however if the logs were create later than tables, most
probably you won't get the consistent data in them. Use --stop-datetime
option for mysqlbinlog utility. See:
  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysqlbinlog.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com