Hello.

Perhaps, there is nothing to do with a corrupted binarylog. Check one
more time if you have a copy of the files without an errors. The last
resource in my opinion is manually find the entry of the next event
and correct the event size in the binary log. BTW the event_type: 109
looks suspicious for me as it isn't met in sql/log_event.h file.

       <___/   www.mysql.com