Hi,

The following is the hard disk specs for both the servers:

server one: ( whose performance is good )
-----------

class: HD
bus: IDE
detached: 0
device: hda
driver: ignore
desc: "ST3200822A"
physical: 16383/16/63
logical: 24321/255/63
-
class: HD
bus: IDE
detached: 0
device: hdb
driver: ignore
desc: "ST3200822A"
physical: 16383/16/63
logical: 24321/255/63

This has 2 SATA hard disks of 200 GB capacity. There is no RAID
configured.

server two: ( whose performance is poor )
----------

class: HD
bus: SCSI
detached: 0
device: sda
driver: ignore
desc: "Seagate ST3146707LC"
host: 0
id: 0
channel: 0
lun: 0
generic: sg0
-
class: HD
bus: SCSI
detached: 0
device: sdb
driver: ignore
desc: "Seagate ST3146707LC"
host: 0
id: 1
channel: 0
lun: 0
generic: sg1

This has 2 SCSI hard disks of capacity 146 GB each. There is no RAID
configured.

Thanks,
Abdul.