Hi,

We run mysql V3.22.32 (solaris 2.5.1 version ) on a Solaris 2.6 box. The
top command shows the mysqld running at 98.3% of cpu time when the
system is idling. On a Solaris 7 box runnning Solaris 7 running
mysql-3.22.32 (solaris 7 version) but also idle, the top command shows
0.5% for the mysqld. Any ideas which is correct, how I can rectify the
situation and could this explain why the 2.6 box has started to run
slow? Stopping and restarting the mysqld has no effect on the cpu time
used

Thanks,

David