Or possibly that the mysql user on the box does not have access to the
data file in question.  Can you post the error messages you get?

Dan

On 8/15/06, Curtis Maurand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This may sound like a stupid question, but I have to ask.  I've been
running a script that goes like the following.

use ecommerce;
create temporary table customer_tmp as select * from customer limit 0;
load data infile '/home/bluetarp/ezauth/customers.txt' into table
 \customer_tmp;

at which point the script fails for permssion reasons.  It seems that this
user can create a temporary table, but not load data into it?

What did I miss on permissions to allow this to work?

Thanks
Curtis