The free version is crippled. You don't get all the capabilities they say.

>>> "COS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1/23/07 8:16 AM >>>
Hi,

DBTools Software is proud to announce the availability of the new DBManager
Professional Enterprise Edition 3.4.2 and DBManager Standard Edition 3.2.2.
For a complete list of changes please check our website at
http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN.

The new versions are available in our downloads center at
http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/downloads.

What is DBTools Manager?

DBTools manager is an application for database managementm supporting MySQL,
PostgreSQL, Interbase, Firebird, SQlite, DBF Tables, MSAccess, MSSQL Server,
Sybase, Oracle and ODBC Datasources. This is a simple list of its features:

- Full object management
- Query Builder with planning, debugging capabilities
- Diagram Designer
- Report and Form Builders
- Lots of Wizards to import and export data/structure to/from a variety of
sources
- Database Documenter, Comparer and Migration Wizards
- View, Procedure and Function Builder
- English and Portuguese BR language resources available
- and much more

Available in two editions: Enteprise and Standard. The latest can be used
for free for personal use.
For a complete list of its features check
http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/dbmanagerpro/features.php.

Best Regards,

DBTools Software
http://www.dbtools.com.br ( http://www.dbtools.com.br/ )