El mar, 20-02-2007 a las 13:16 +0100, Nils Meyer escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Michael Fernández M. wrote:
> > key_buffer_size=402653184
> > read_buffer_size=2093056
> > max_used_connections=323
> > max_connections=800
> > threads_connected=55
> > It is possible that mysqld could use up to
> > key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_connections
> > = 3666809 K
> > bytes of memory
> > Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.
>
> > I have 4 GB RAM, and the value of this variable was: 1 MB, i increased
> > to 500 MB, but i am not sure if this could solve the problem.
>
> Do you use 64 or 32bit Kernel? I think with 32bit a single process like
> MySQL can only allocate about 2GB of RAM in total. You might want to
> check that. How big is your InnoDB buffer pool?

i use 32 Bits kernel.

innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 500 MB.
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 8 MB

Before the innodb_additional_mem_pool_size was 1 MB, (the default value)
and yesterday i increased to 500MB. But i did not touch the
innodb_buffer_pool_size this still have 8 MB.

Mysql have around of 400 transactions per second-

Regards!

Michael.-