I have a contact table looks like

id     type         owner_id    owner_type       value
11    email        21             person              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
12    phone       21             person              303-777-8888
13    PO Box    18             business           220
14    cell           21             person              101-202-3344

The reason for such a table is that I get room for any kind of contact info.
even future ones.

For practical reasons, I need a view from the above to contain only the
following info

owner_id    email    phone

such that the owner_type = 'person' and column owner_id has no duplications

what the sql should be to create such a view?

thanks a lot