Hi,

I'm experience using expire_log_days and don't work. I set this parameters
in the CNF and when the time of ( for example 5 days) is in, don't delete
anything.

On my expirience, this parameters don't work ( 5.0.27).

Regards
Juan

On 5/2/07, Ofer Inbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Baron Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually, the manual does mention the variable, but it doesn't work
> for us.  We run a nightly cron job that just runs [purge master logs]

When you say "it doesn't work for us" do you mean that you tried it?
In what way did it not work?

Tim Lucia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We do the same thing, based on the "rumors" I read at the time I set it
up.
> (Where "rumors" means that googling for expire_logs_days reveals many
with
> problems and not much good news.)

Has anyone here had direct experience with expire_logs_days either
working or not working?  What happened?

(note: I'm running 5.0.24)

  --  Cos (Ofer Inbar)  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   "OSI is a beautiful dream, and TCP/IP is living it!"
     -- Einar Stefferud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, IETF mailing list, 12 May 1992