You will be taking a chance if you use Read_Master_Log_Pos: 106683511. It is
not guaranteed  that whatever  is read from master is  definitely  applied.
The apply of the read sqls might have stopped somewhere and in that
case Read_Master_Log_Pos
and exec_master_log_pos might be different.

--
Thanks
Alex