Folks,

A help needed. My manager's pushed me to optimize the tables that I
created in distributed in several DBs. I have tried best to explain to him
that I have followed the strict formula design to do the Join, Search and
so on. However, the system performance is not good enough yet when our
system get thousands' users visiting in the same time.

Could anyone point me something so that I can tune the system performance?
I don't think my db tables have problems. I guess I should investigate on
the deployment, for example, cluster, load-balancing and so on? Our system
hs big traffic at daytime, usually at noon time or at evening.

Thanks in advance,