Hi,
I donot think it is supposed to show the number of
rows deleted or it should not show anything at all.I
agree if it is not a bug,at least it is an unwanted
thing .
When it always shows the affected number of rows as
zero though it actually deletes a million records,it
must be removed or made oK>

REgards,
Ravi
--- Adrian D'Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Ravi,