Bill,

if you use an order by clause in your query, the limit will pick the first
100K rows in that order. That way you can ensure that all rows will be
processed in (wait for it...) order :)

Cheers,

Walter

--
Walter Heck, Engineer @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Affordable Training and ProActive Support for MySQL & related technologies

Follow our blog at http://openquery.com/blog/
OurDelta: free enhanced builds for MySQL @ http://ourdelta.org