Hi, I'm very new to this and I need help.

What I want to do is to execute a source command statement from cmd to create
tables and populate them on a data base that I created in Mysql.  Here is what
I did at CMD:
*I changed the directory from c:\> to mysql
*At mysql prompt i used -u root -p that prompted me to give my password.
*I put in my password and I was allowed to access the mysql server.
*I used the 'the use --database' command and I can see the database I created
is active and waiting to be worked on.
*then to run the script which is on a note pad with the name create and file
type: sql I typed the following at the mysql prompt:
*source create.sql;
  I get the error message '2' and '22' whichever way I tried the source
command.  I appreciate your help

Kebede Teferi