Hello,

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Wm Mussatto <mussa...@csz.com> wrote:

> First, what are the table types?
MyISAM
> Did you set --lock-tables?  No

> That could cause the behavior you are seeing.  I get a similar result when
> I do a repair table   For transaction enabled table types try
> --single-transaction since it avoids read locks (according to the man
> pages.

Thats great however ... this type of result was not being exibited
some months ago.. i know the database was grown . It has also happened
that some big queries done against it also cause the same issue. I
think this is a bigger issue then just a mysqldump.

Iam trying to figure out why or where should i look.

Andres