Hi Mon,

Killing locked queries is not the first step in database tuning.
Queries locked for a long time usually depend on slow updates that lock
other updates or selects,
this happen on MyISAM (or table level locking engines).
If you are really sure you want and can without problems kill the queries
you can do a simple job to check and kill.
I would rather check why those queries are locked anyway.

Aloha

Claudio

--
Claudio