As a starting point, I think it's worth taking a look at this white paper...
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql-cluster-evaluation-guide/

Most things will continue to work when migrating to MySQL Cluster but of course
(as with any storage engine) to get the best performance you'll probably need
to make some changes; this second paper explains how to optimize for MySQL
Cluster - hopefully that will give a good feeling for the types of changes that
you might need/want to make...
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/guide-to-optimizing-performance-of-the-mysql-cluster/