Hi Naga,

On 21/08/2013 23:43, shawn green wrote:
Hello Naga,

On 8/21/2013 6:45 AM, Nagaraj S wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone share the features/comparison from MySQL version 3.23 to 5.x in
single document? I can get from Google, however I have to navigate
different pages/sites, if it is in single document that will be useful to
see the overview of mysql features

While not exactly just one single page for all changes, there is a single page of the fine manual within each new major version that describes the big features that are new or changed within that version.

Just to add one reference to Shawn's list, there is also a MySQL Server Version Reference at https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysqld-version-reference/en/index.html. It is lower level such as which options and functions are available in each major version. However it does not start out before version 5.0, so will not help you over the 3.23 -> 4.0 -> 5.0 hurdle.

Best regards,
Jesper Krogh
MySQL Support