There is a good reason that the USE database is not output in those dumps..
 it would make the tool very difficult to use for moving data around.

If I might suggest, a simple workaround is to create a shell script along
these lines..  you might to do something a little more sophisticated.

#!/bin/sh

echo  "USE `database1`;" > outflfile.sql
mysqldump -(firstsetofoptions) >> outfile.sql
echo  "USE `database2`;" >> outflfile.sql
mysqldump -(secondsetofoptions) >> outfile.sql

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdyk...@gmail.com

 May the Source be with you.