Hi,

Thank you for your help and nice tutorials

An easy for installation is here: Thanks Andrew

http://www.rackspace.com/knowledge_center/article/installing-mysql-server-on-centos

Here is another link

http://opensourcedbms.com/dbms/installing-mysql-5-6-on-cent-os-6-3-redhat-el6-fedora/

I have read few articles and will install using yum installation but before
that i would like to fix the error,
 I checked what is installed already

rpm -qa | grep -i mysql

MySQL-client-5.6.16-1.el6.x86_64
mysql-libs-5.1.69-1.el6_4.x86_64

**********************
MySQL-client-5.6.16-1.el6.x86_64 I have installed before and got the error

file /usr/share/mysql/czech/errmsg.sys from install of
> MySQL-server-5.6.16-1.el6.x86_64 conflicts with file from package
> mysql-libs-5.1.61-1.el6_2.1.x86_64

mysql-libs-5.1.69-1.el6_4.x86_64  Already in CentOS

So mysql server is not installed  and no mysqld  in  /etc/init.d/

Shall i remove mysql client and re install client and server 5.1 to fix the
error

yum remove mysql mysql-*

or update mysql 5.1 and install mysql server and client 5.6

Thank you very much in advance.
Best Regards,

Rabe