Good Afternoon Ajay

Im not seeing any giant deltas between the two metrics except i did notice the
elapsed time to run the metric on second instance was 3 times slower

Any chance we can do pathping from your present location:
1)pathping SQLServerInstance1

2)pathping SQLServerInstance2

to determine if there is an intervening router that is slowing down the second
instance?

Does anyone have advice to get Ajay to track down why his second instance is
non-preformant ?
Martin