Hi Jørn,

Wagner’s point about SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS is a good one.  A couple of
other questions about your workload:

- The data collector system processing jobs, is it multi threaded?

- Do you have a sample schema + set of queries we could look at?
 (We pay close attention to regressions.)

In terms of your configuration:

I would usually recommend assuming the default values for some of the settings
you’ve specified (table_open_cache, sort_buffer_size, thread_cache_size,
innodb_log_buffer_size, innodb_thread_concurrency..).   A 25G buffer pool on a
32G server with some of your other buffers being quite large is something you
may need to look into too.

- Morgan