----- Original Message -----
> From: "geetanjali mehra" <mailtogeetanj...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Changing storage engine in dump file.
>
> Is there any implications in doing so. Is this approach correct? Will I
> face any problem in syncing the slave?

The first thing that occurs to me, is that the maximum key lenght for MyISAM is
1000 bytes, but for InnoDB it is only 786 bytes...

Depending on your server version, InnoDB may not yet have fulltext indices, and
even if it does, the behaviour is different from the MyISAM ones.

You are likely to run into a myriad of tiny little differences, and it seems to
me like a fairly bad plan. Why do you want this?