----- Am 18. Mrz 2016 um 14:52 schrieb Johan De Meersman vegiv...@tuxera.be:

> and yet, both of those messages made it through :-p
>
> Stick your domain in http://mxtoolbox.com to see if there's any problems that
> might be worth solving. If the mailserver classifies you as spam, that's
> usually caused by something on your side :-)

Hi Johan,

Neither our outgoing mailserver
(http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a146.107.103.20&run=toolpage#)
 nor our domain
(http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3ahelmholtz-muenchen.de&run=toolpage#)
 is listed there.
I checked that before i wrote the e-Mail. If you could help me to point out
what's wrong on our side i could ask our mail admin to correct it.
Currently i don't have any idea.

Bernd

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Alfons Enhsen, Renate Schlusen
(komm.)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671