Hi,

i still can't send my question to the ML. Our outgoing Mailer has a new IP
which is not listed
(http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a146.107.103.20&run=toolpage#),
 our domain is not listed
(http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3ahelmholtz-muenchen.de&run=toolpage#),
 my E-Mail include neither any link nor an attachment, it's formatted as
plain-text but i still get it back:

"This is the mail system at host mtaextp1.scidom.de.

                   The mail system

<mysql@lists.mysql.com>: host lists-mx.mysql.com[137.254.60.71] said: 552 spam
    score exceeded threshold (#5.6.1) (in reply to end of DATA command)"

Can anyone points out the error ?

Thanks.

Bernd

--
Bernd Lentes

Systemadministration
institute of developmental genetics
Gebäude 35.34 - Raum 208
HelmholtzZentrum München
bernd.len...@helmholtz-muenchen.de
phone: +49 (0)89 3187 1241
fax: +49 (0)89 3187 2294

Wer Visionen hat soll zum Hausarzt gehen
Helmut Schmidt

----- Am 9. Mrz 2016 um 12:56 schrieb Reindl Harald h.rei...@thelounge.net:

> Am 09.03.2016 um 11:44 schrieb Lentes, Bernd:
>> i tried yesterday several times to send an e-Mail to this list. E-Mail is
>> formatted as plain-text, has no links included and no attachment but is
>> declined as spam. This is what is bounced:
>>
>> <mysql@lists.mysql.com>: host lists-mx.mysql.com[137.254.60.71] said: 552
>> spam
>>      score exceeded threshold (#5.6.1) (in reply to end of DATA command)
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> surely:
>
> spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net  LISTED  127.0.0.6
> bl.spamcannibal.org   LISTED  127.0.0.2
>
> Received-SPF: none (helmholtz-muenchen.de: No applicable sender policy
>  available) receiver=amysql-list-wsv01.oracle.com; identity=mailfrom;
>  envelope-from="bernd.len...@helmholtz-muenchen.de";
>  helo=mtaextp1.scidom.de; client-ip=146.107.3.105
>
> PTR: mtaextp1.scidom.de
> Country: DE (Germany)
> ISP: Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Alfons Enhsen, Renate Schlusen
(komm.)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671