Hi, I'm new to blobs.

I want to create a seperate table that will hold blob's or pictures.
Each picture will be a .gif and will not exceed 100k in size.
each image will be called, ord.gif, bar.gif, cmi,gif, lax.gif, jfk.gif,
ord.gif, etc.

The questions I had were

1. what would the create table statment look like.

2. Should I use a longblob based on my 100k .gif size?

3. Is one column with the gifs enough. Or should I add a autoincremented
primary key?

4. Is it better to have a seperate table for this or, is it better to
update my existing table, and add a blob column. Does it matter in terms
of speed of queries?

Queries will be done via php.

Thanks!

Pete