I recently acquired a new dual-processor (P3 1GHz) workstation, running
FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE. By reading the list, I know that MySQL won't take
advantage of both processors unless it is compiled with LinuxThreads
support. According to the FreeBSD ports documentation, however,
LinuxThreads support is somewhat flaky...and the FreeBSD platform notes
in the MySQL docs make no mention of LinuxThreads : (

I'd like to know if anyone is having success using MySQL this way - I
can't have mysqld hanging constantly : )

Ben