I want to select about 25 rows from a table, and sort them by two
criteria. First, by each row's Series field ("Baby", "Genesis", "Super",
"Predator", "Millennium" are the various Series, and the order I'd like
the rows in the array). Within each Series, I'd like the rows sorted by
their Price field, ascending. For example:

Baby $5
Baby $10
Baby $15
Genesis $20
Genesis $35
Genesis $50

...and so on.

Now, I know how to structure my MySQL Select statment such that the rows
it pulls from the table will be either sorted by Price OR by Series, but
not both, in the way I'd like. Does anyone know if it's possibly to do
this in the Select statement itself? (I'd rather do it that way, than
resort in PHP.)

Thanks!

...Rene

---