Gitta,

in Windows the error number 32 means:

32
 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process.
 ERROR_SHARING_VIOLATION

Maybe the installation left the MySQL server mysqld running in your system?
When you try to start another mysqld instance, it rightfully complains that
the ibdata file is already in use.

You can try connecting to the first mysqld instance with the SQL client:

C:...>mysql test

Regards,

Heikki
Innobase Oy