Yes, I saw that before...My filesize was limited to 2GB before, but now with
a 2.4 kernel and reiserfs I _should_ be allowed to create a 20GB data file
now, right?

So something's wrong... as I said before, I have successfully created a 9GB
file on this machine before, so the filesystem isn't to blame for a 4GB
limitation...

> >From http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html :

> MySQL/InnoDB-3.23.44, November 2, 2001
>
> You can define foreign key constraints on InnoDB tables. An example:
FOREIGN