From: Jim Hatridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 8:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: forms?

Hi all...

First of all, I think that MySQL is really great. The only thing I need
now
is a way to do forms.

What I'm looking for is something that will allow me to do data input,
update, output either at the command line or by browser, but only if I
can
use lynx as the browser.

I wrote a database system for my stamp export company back around 1990
in
Dbase III+. That system is getting very old now. DBase III + has scripts
and
forms. Something like this is what I'm looking for.

Thanks

JIM

--
Jim Hatridge