You know, I am getting rather fed up with all this too.

Tried to unsubscribe, but the admin isn't hearing me or something.  I sent
17 unsub requests today and I haven't gotten a single confirmation e-mail
yet.  They will probably come next week and by that time, the request
would have expired.

E-mail provider won't let me bounce e-mails either.

Timothy D Legg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]