I'm fairly new to MySQL, so if anyone could help me I'd really appreciate
it!

What I'm trying to do is join two pictures in a database to each other.  My
database holds info about people with variables:

id, lname, fname, engagedto, pic

The engagedto field contains the id of the person they are engaged to.  I'm
trying to print the people that are engaged to each other next to each
other.  I've played with the join command and a little with group but don't
really understand how these work...  If anyone could point me in the right
direction regarding how to query the database to return these records
connected to each other, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much

Dean