From: Ronald Arenas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 12:19 PM
To: Mysql
Subject: Please Help! MySql 4.01/PhP 4.06 looking for
Libmysqlclient.so.10?

I have installed MySql 3.23.49, PHP 4.06, and Apache 1.3.20 successfully on
my RH 7.2 box.  Now I try to install MySql 4.01 (after removing MySql
3.23.49) I get a "Php-mysql.4.xx requires libmysqlclient.so.10".  My attempt
to install MySql 4.01 ends there.

I did some reading and found that "libmysqlclient.so.10" comes with MySql
3.23.xx.  I surfed my directories to find that MySql 4.01 installs
"libmysqlclient.so.11"

I installed theses packages using the RH RPM Manager.

Am I missing something?

Ron Arenas