Hi,

I tried it too, got the same result. I looked into the setup.iss file
that setup -r created, and found these lines that looked different from
the others:

[SetupType-0]
Result=301
szDir=

The SdAskDestPath dialogs has:

[SdAskDestPath-0]
szDir=C:\mysql
Result=1

So I thought I'd give it a try and change the SetupType section like
this:

[SetupType-0]
Result=1
szDir=C:\mysql

And now it works! Seems that "Result=1" and/or "szDir=C:\mysql" is the
right thing :-)

Jan R Andersson