A lot of us here use simple techniques for troubleshooting. For errors, I
first look in the log file for mysql. But almost always, I google it.
Google turned up A LOT of results for a 1067, with tons of fixes.
The query I used was "mysqld-nt 1067"
The first results it pulled were from mysql's site, from the manual. If you
dared to look farther down, you would see a medium quantity of people
complaining and wanting somebody to hold their hand. At least 3 or 4 fixes
were VERY well documented, a simple search for 2 words and 3 paragraphs of
reading could have solved your problem.
The 5th google result took me to phpbuilder where the fix was again, well
documented by a very nice guy.
We do try to help, but cannot help you when you're not willing to try
yourself. Ignorance has never helped anyone.
Remember, google indexes mysql, php, phpbuilder.net and TONS of other sites,
even MS. I never use the MS KB tool to search anymore because it totallty
blows. Instead I use google, because it indexes MS.
Also keep in mind that the third tab of google contains google groups, a 20
year archive of newsgroup posts, that contain every question you ever plan
on asking, and quite possibly answers.
If you ever get really bored, I suggest taking 5 minutes and skimming here:
http://www.google.com/googlegroups/archive_announce_20.html
It contains many many cool things, such as the first post about MS, Linus
Torvalds post introducing Linux. Some dude beating on Linux and defending
minix, and arguing with Linus Torvalds.
Post showing Jeff Bezos hiring programmers for amazon.com(before amazon.com)
and lots of other great stuff.
Sorry this went OT, but perhaps we could point out to some people in this
list the tremendous amount of resources available to them.
PS I don't work for google, nor have anything to do with them, but I am
waiting for them to set up a donation thing, because they've saved me a huge
amount of time and made me a lot of money.
Dan
Aleksander, what does your log file say? Does the mysqld have permissions to
write to the directory it's creating the DB's in?