If WinZeos you've written about is the Zeos Database Objects
(http://www.zeoslib.org), then I think I know the solution for your problem.
First of all you don't have to BEGIN a transaction because when using an
InnoDB connection, you always have an apened transaction, and when you
close it by COMMIT or ROLLBACK InnoDB will automatically start a new one
for you.
There must be a TZMySQLTransact component on your palette which must be
linked to your TZMySQLDatabase object. And all your TZMySQLQueryes and
TZMySQLTable-s have to be linked to it too by their Transaction property.
Now you have to AutoCommit property to False and TransactSafe property to
True (of the TZMySQLTransact object).
And that's all you have to do.
Anyway the TZMySQLTransact has it's own Commit and Rollback methods. Use them.
The proper documentation of how InnoDB tranasction types work, you can find
it in the MySQL manual.

Bye,
         niel