Hi,

Is anyone using MySQL with PHP and Apache on Darwin/OS X as a dynamic
content webserver with medium/high load?

We have had al lot of MySQL crashes (once a week) on a 400Mhz G4
getting an average of 5 SQL queries per second and eventually had to
move the database to an old Linux 160Mhz Pentium server which has not
had a single crash since then!

Would be nice to now why MySQL seems so unstable under load on OS X.
We tried an old G3 233 Mhz as well but then MySQL crashed already
after some hours with the same load.

Kind regards,
Aryan

     Aryan Schmitz                                      Korridor AB
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://www.korridor.se
     Tel +46 8 720 41 50                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Fax +46 8 720 41 60                               Tantogatan 5
     GSM +46 70 749 66 84                         118 67  STOCKHOLM
     SMS mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Sweden