And I hope triggers as a collegue and I have to submit a evaluation
report on why our department should consider Mysql to be used in
conjuction with Postgrsql
which is our default RDBMS in our organisation.

So I have a few link's regarding performaces etc as well as the Mysql V
PostGresql

Any other Plz post

--
Regards
Chuck Robert Amadi

Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.