My last post wasn't titled accurately. Sorry for the repost.

I have 3 tables. "Ticket" "Pipeline_Dept", and "Ticket_Matrix". Ticket_Matrix
matches tickets to pipeline depts. A ticket can be posted to multiple pipeline
depts. I want to select all tickets and the pipeline departments they are
posted to but only one row per ticket. So:

SELECT
        t.ticketID,
        p.pipelineName
FROM
        Ticket t
        LEFT JOIN Ticket_Matrix tm
                ON t.ticketID = tm.ticketID
        LEFT JOIN Pipeline_Dept p
                ON p.pipelineID = tm.pipelineID

This is what I want:
+----------+--------------------------+
| ticketID | pipelineName             |
+----------+--------------------------+
| 163      | IT, Adv.Tech, R&D        |
| 164      | IT, R&D                  |
| 165      | Video, Multimedia        |
| ...      | ...                      |
+----------+--------------------------+

This is what I get now:
+----------+--------------------------+
| ticketID | pipelineName             |
+----------+--------------------------+
| 163      | IT                       |
| 163      | Adv.Tech                 |
| 163      | R&D                      |
| 164      | IT                       |
| 164      | R&D                      |
| 165      | Video                    |
| 165      | Multimedia               |

I cannot do it with PHP because my query depends on LIMIT and returning a set
number of rows. If I use PHP to do the concat-ing, the number of rows may be <
LIMIT and that is undesirable.

I appreciate any help.