John, Michael, Andy and James,

Thanks for the informative responses. I was hoping I was on the right
track.  Thanks for the query help, too.  It looks like this is going to
work just fine.

Cheers,

Rik Forgo
JIST3
Army Test, Training and Technology Integration Office (T3I)
Diverse Technologies Corp.
(c) 443.463.8571
(h) 410.859.8474

MySQL