Hi

I think the two would serve different purposes. Paul's book is a best friend
but.....

It may take 2-3 days to get a copy (unless you live in a good technical
bookshop) and often people want an answer now.

Although it's good value, not everyone (casual users, students, newbies
making their first steps....) will be able or want to pay over $40 for a
book (though I agree it is good value if you do)

Peter

Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
Birmingham
UK
www.sunmaia.net